Hello, I am trying to write a simple C module for Guile (for the learning experience) and I have run into a cryptic error. I have compiled `sdl-guile.c' to `sdl-guile.so' with the following command. gcc -shared -o sdl-guile.so -fPIC sdl-guile.c `guile-config compile` `sdl-config --cflags` I then run `guile' and evaluate (load-extension "./sdl-guile.so" "init_module") and get the following output. ERROR: In procedure load-extension: ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link: file: "./sdl-guile.so", message: "file not found" I can follow the example in section 6.20.3 C Extensions of the manual with no trouble, so I think I am not properly linking to SDL. Can anyone help me with this? Regards, Aidan Gauland