unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: David Pirotte <david@altosw.be>
To: Patrick Bernaud <patrickb@chez.com>
Cc: guile-user <guile-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: guile-gnome2 - Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 23:53:22 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Patrick,
[This is good news Andy !!]

Fantastic, thank you so much for bringing this info to my knowledge, it solves a
problem that i have had for quite a long time: I can't believe it yet! I wish I'd
know about that right from the beginning [it's always like that :-)]

	I think it should be added to the doc, with a special well visible note, so
	that it will be raised by google for future guile-gnome 'users': I googled a
	lot the last few years [but then I am obviously not good @ it :-)] and never
	found this link!!

Many thanks again,
Are you also developing with guile-gnome?
Cheers,
David

;; --