unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Keith Wright <kwright@keithdiane.us>
To: marco.maggi-ipsu@poste.it
Cc: guile-user@gnu.org
Subject: Re: request to shutdown projects
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:21:46 -0400	[thread overview]

> From: "Marco Maggi" <marco.maggi-ipsu@poste.it>
>
> <http://download.gna.org/mcl/not-forever/gee.tar>
>
> It is telling that nobody stepped out saying "I have a copy of the
> source, let's find a place to host it", mh?

I don't know about telling, but I am asking
why the Subject: header says "Re: <new subject>"?

I use emacs to read mail, save almost all,
but a search of Subject: headers shows
no occurrence of "shutdown".  Where did this
come from?

What is gna.org?  Sort of Gnu Non-Acronym?

What's in the tar file?

What have you done to Marco?

   -- Keith