unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile under win32
@ 2002-03-12 20:43 Chris Frost
From: Chris Frost @ 2002-03-12 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like to use guile for in a win32 program: I found a distribution
of guile 1.4, but upon entering gh_enter() I get an error message saying
it was unable to find the file "ice-9/boot-9.scm"; however, the ice-9 directory
is in the directory of the program being ran so it should find this file.
I realize this seems more like a msvc++ question, but does anyone have
any suggestions that might stem from possible-guile-issues?

I obtained guile (and libregex.dll) for win32 from here fwiw:
http://www.textsure.net/~ela/download/

tia!
--
Chris Frost  |  <http://www.frostnet.net/chris/>