unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@posteo.de>
To: alex.sassmannshausen@gmail.com
Cc: guile-user@gnu.org
Subject: guile-hall packaging guide
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 12:34:42 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Alex!

I've begun writing the guide for using guile-hall to package GNU Guile
libraries/programs:

https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/gnu-guile-gnu-guix-packaging-guide

If you would like to take a look and if you see any mistakes, imprecise
terminology, missing explanations or anything, please let me know and I
will try to improve it.

Still have to get to the tests with the master branch and all that. I
guess I will first get a first version of that guide done and then use
it to go through the steps testing the up-to-date version of guile-hall.

Best regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl