unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-23 20:13 Kelvin Hatfield
From: Kelvin Hatfield @ 2004-10-23 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://rxand-more.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://rxand-more.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-11-25  5:15 Carlene Norman
From: Carlene Norman @ 2004-11-25  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://go-medz.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://go-medz.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-11-05  8:08 Sabrina K. Whitehead
From: Sabrina K. Whitehead @ 2004-11-05  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://123rxrocks.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://123rxrocks.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-11-03 15:55 Leticia Childs
From: Leticia Childs @ 2004-11-03 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://a1medz.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://a1medz.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-27 10:02 Jimmie F. Herman
From: Jimmie F. Herman @ 2004-10-27 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://real-cat.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://real-cat.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-26  0:07 Theresa Bender
From: Theresa Bender @ 2004-10-26  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-20  1:18 Jerri Briggs
From: Jerri Briggs @ 2004-10-20  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://koolrx.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://koolrx.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-18 15:24 Ahmad Cordero
From: Ahmad Cordero @ 2004-10-18 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-16  0:19 Rena A. Spears
From: Rena A. Spears @ 2004-10-16  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://rx-zone.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://rx-zone.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-14  9:49 Dennis Donaldson
From: Dennis Donaldson @ 2004-10-14  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-12 17:42 Selma D. Haney
From: Selma D. Haney @ 2004-10-12 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://virtual-apple.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://virtual-apple.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-11  8:58 Diann T. Hooper
From: Diann T. Hooper @ 2004-10-11  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://zap-internet.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://zap-internet.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-09  6:35 Meredith N. Brantley
From: Meredith N. Brantley @ 2004-10-09  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-06 20:20 Dario Valenzuela
From: Dario Valenzuela @ 2004-10-06 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-05 16:14 Agustin Ayala
From: Agustin Ayala @ 2004-10-05 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://888-luvu.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://888-luvu.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-04  3:37 Israel Wood
From: Israel Wood @ 2004-10-04  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-02 11:37 Lorna E. Nunez
From: Lorna E. Nunez @ 2004-10-02 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-09-29 20:27 Nona Rutledge
From: Nona Rutledge @ 2004-09-29 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://ca-t.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://ca-t.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-09-28  5:43 Ericka C. Gunn