unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-09  7:43 Jennie Gamble
From: Jennie Gamble @ 2004-12-09  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 12th will be at your door before
Christmas!

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-10 18:07 Jackson S. Olsen
From: Jackson S. Olsen @ 2004-12-10 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-11 20:40 Melody Tran
From: Melody Tran @ 2004-12-11 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-12 16:31 Norberto P. Newsome
From: Norberto P. Newsome @ 2004-12-12 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-16 13:45 Goldie Daniels
From: Goldie Daniels @ 2004-12-16 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 20th will be at your door before
New Years Eve!

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-17 19:38 Carl Gibbons
From: Carl Gibbons @ 2004-12-17 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-18  9:28 Mohammed Hendrickson
From: Mohammed Hendrickson @ 2004-12-18  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19 14:44 Roxanne Duffy
From: Roxanne Duffy @ 2004-12-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-20 13:01 Nona Dahl
From: Nona Dahl @ 2004-12-20 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

@ 2004-12-21 23:10 Clarissa Pierce
From: Clarissa Pierce @ 2004-12-21 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.mecei.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2004-12-24  9:09 Vincent McNeil
From: Vincent McNeil @ 2004-12-24  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-25 15:15 Julian R. Ash
From: Julian R. Ash @ 2004-12-25 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-26  4:50 Sara Finley
From: Sara Finley @ 2004-12-26  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-27  2:42 June Maynard
From: June Maynard @ 2004-12-27  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-27 21:32 Elbert P. Harding
From: Elbert P. Harding @ 2004-12-27 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-29 18:06 Anna Salgado
From: Anna Salgado @ 2004-12-29 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.ealz.com.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com.com/z.php

* Order Royal Replica Watches Online
@ 2005-01-01 16:32 Kelsey Mayo
From: Kelsey Mayo @ 2005-01-01 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.selyn.com/rep/rolx/

No thanks: http://www.selyn.com/z.php