* [gnu.org #219184] Dead link in Guile Web Site
       [not found] <rt-219184@gnu.org>
@ 2005-01-12  5:13 ` Justin Pence via RT
From: Justin Pence via RT @ 2005-01-12  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-devel

Hello, my name is Justin Pence and I am a webmaster for the FSF. One
of our users notified us of a broken link, and since it pertains to
copyright transference I'd prefer that you guys handle this one on
your own. E-Mail text follows...
-------

Subject: Dead link in Guile Web Site
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:32:26 -0800 (PST)
To: webmasters@www.gnu.org
From: Percival Tiglao <dragontamer5788@yahoo.com>

Here is the webpage:
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/developers.html

 Here is the context:

 ----
 If the patch changes more than about ten lines of
code, then you have a copyright on it, whether you
want one or not. In order for us to use your fix, we
need you to assign your copyright interest to the FSF,
using some standard forms we've developed for this
purpose. We agree this is annoying and bureacratic,
but it's critical if we want to be able to defend
Guile's license in court. Whoever handles your patch
will get in touch with you about this.
 ----

 The words "standard forms" point to this dead link:
http://egcs.cygnus.com/contribute.html

* Re: [gnu.org #219184] Dead link in Guile Web Site
@ 2005-01-12 23:58   ` Kevin Ryde
From: Kevin Ryde @ 2005-01-12 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: webmasters-comment, guile-devel

From: Percival Tiglao <dragontamer5788@yahoo.com>

>  The words "standard forms" point to this dead link:
> http://egcs.cygnus.com/contribute.html

Thanks, I changed it to point to the gnu maintainer guide.