Volker Grabsch writes: > Volker Grabsch schrieb: >> Okay, I just implemented that approach and it seems to work fine. >> There were several other issues I had to fix. Please have a look >> at the attached patches (6 in total). All of them seem to be needed >> to cross-compile guile for mingw32. > > Although I wan't able to fully solve all issues, my patches > solved a lot of them. It would be really helpful if you could > include (most of) them, as this would simplify things for > anyone who'd like to finish my work. > > Or aren't you interested in restoring the ability of Guile > to work with cross-compilers? I haven't looked at your patches, but +1 for guile being cross buildable.