* google summer of code
@ 2011-03-03 17:10 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2011-03-03 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hey Guilers,

If GNU gets into Google's summer of code program again, I would be happy
to mentor one or two good hackers.  So if you're a student, start
thinking about it!

I'll let the list know if GNU gets in.  At that point we would start
taking applications.  Of course it helps if you've submitted patches
already.

The timeline is here:

  http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline

In particular:

    March 18:

      List of accepted mentoring organizations published on the Google
      Summer of Code 2011 site.

    March 18-27:

      Would-be student participants discuss application ideas with
      mentoring organizations.

    March 28:

      Student application period opens.

    April 8:

      Student application deadline.

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-03 17:10 UTC | newest]