* vm merged to master
@ 2009-03-13 23:04 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2009-03-13 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hey all,

I went ahead and merged VM to master. Things went fine after a couple of
manual merges, though `(procedure-property apply 'arity)' needs some
work -- see the log for 5442b3a5989a118f2addf3190eab2e27d65e0658.

I should be happy but really I'm just tired ;) Can people please check
this out, give it some pounding and report any errors to the list.

Errors running external code modules are especially appreciated --
existing code should still work, with very few exceptions.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/