* guile-1.8 and goops c-api
@ 2008-02-20  9:53 René Köcher
From: René Köcher @ 2008-02-20  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi,

I'm sending out an SOS to the guile-devel list!
Is there anybody out there able to provide me with a decent, working
example on how to export a goops-class using guile-1.8 c-api _only_??

I tried really hard over the past two days and neither have I found any
working code nor could I get my own code working..
I am able to create a new class using scm_make_class() but my program
terminates with a SIGSEGV whenever I try to add a slot with scm_add_slot().

Please, help me.

P.S. Using scheme source and exporting the class at runtime is _no option_..

Yours faithfully

Shirk
BitSpinn.org  - Don't get twisted up!

* Re: guile-1.8 and goops c-api
@ 2008-02-20 21:22 ` RenéKöcher
From: RenéKöcher @ 2008-02-20 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Sorry to reply to myself but I detected the problem.
My code is correct and working as expected but scm_add_slot()
will segfault anyways because of bug #22369.

I checked it agianst the present cvs head and it still an issue.
Applying the supplied patch fixes the problem.
In existing code the same behavior can be achieved by a local copy
of scm_add_slot with an additional SCM_UNDEFINED.

Greetings