* suspendable soft ports
@ 2022-05-12 13:25 Stefan Israelsson Tampe
From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe @ 2022-05-12 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

I did a take to make the soft-ports suspendable and here is an idea,

http://itampe.com/suspendable-soft-ports.html

Let me know if you are interested, I could refactor out these files to a
project of their own, but really something like this should be in guile.

* Re: suspendable soft ports
@ 2022-05-12 13:56 ` Maxime Devos
From: Maxime Devos @ 2022-05-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Israelsson Tampe, guile-devel