Vijay Marupudi schreef op do 20-01-2022 om 12:57 [-0500]: > > Here are two examples in the wild (slib): > > Thanks, the patch, which is attached, now attributes credit > appropriately. > > Thank you very much for your help Maxime. I believe there is nothing > else pending and that the patch is ready? I haven't really looked closely at the documentation or code, but the structure of the patch seems fine now, except perhaps: > "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including Unicode has been a thing now since quite a while, so writing “Software” with curly quotes instead of "straight quotes" is possible now. Or perhaps Texinfo takes care of that by itself. Greetings, Maxime.