Hi there! This is a patch to add srfi-171 (transducers) to guile. It adds the srfi implementation, a guile-specific extension (tfold and tbatch which can be used to generalize things like tsegment), documentation (the whole srfi document plus additions into srfi-modules.texi) and tests. I have built it successfully on the latest master. This would be my first ever commit to a project I did not start myself, with the added bonus that I have no idea of how git works. Be kind :) Happy holidays! Linus Björnstam