Op 18-11-2023 om 12:29 schreef Daniel Dinnyes: > Hi Maxime, > > I am still not sure I understand what you meant. > You've said you weren't referring to technical issue, but also that you > "get stuck in some vague loop of sorts and can't figure out what the > maybe-issue is". > > Regarding what to do with the "patches", I think a git pull should work, > or alternatively a rebase would be unlikely to cause conflicts either. That's not what I meant -- I meant how to review them and what to say about them. > Could you please clarify? No, my entire point is that I can't clarify.