Le 23/12/2022 à 18:06, Arvydas Silanskas a écrit : > Good day, > > I have aspirations to run scheme on graalvm's truffle framework. And > on superficial research, it seems implementing a Guile VM bytecode > interpreter could be easiest path. I just want to inquire, if someone > already had similar ideas and in secrecy is working or planning to on > this? If you're familiar with truffle (I'm not), any insights on > "guile on graal" would also be welcome. I don't know anything about Truffle, but call/cc and delimited continuations strike me as feature that could be hard to implement on such a thing. At least, it seems so from https://www.graalvm.org/latest/reference-manual/ruby/Compatibility/ On the other hand, upwards-only continuations, aka escape continuations, which are just a different way to do exceptions, should be doable, so you could probably ship a version of call/cc where the "cont" value in (call/cc (lambda (cont) ...)) can only be used inside of the lambda. Same for prompts. Best, Jean