* Re: FOSDEM 2018 and announcing a GNU Guix/Guile day!
       [not found]     ` <8737539z1f.fsf@gnu.org>
@ 2017-12-05 17:59       ` Manolis Ragkousis
From: Manolis Ragkousis @ 2017-12-05 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel, guile-devel; +Cc: Ludovic Courtès, Pjotr Prins

Hello everyone,

We now have a wiki page for our FOSDEM GNU Guix/Guile day. [1]

If you are going to attend please add your name to the wiki, or just
respond to this email, so we can order enough lunches! Of course
everyone is welcome to come whether they register or not!

Also if you know anyone wanting to sponsor the event, please do tell him
to contact me or Pjotr!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Manolis

[1] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2018

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-12-05 17:59 UTC | newest]