Op 21-11-2023 om 18:33 schreef Maxime Devos: >> I think that doing nothing other than closing that patch would be a >> reasonable course of action.  :) > > And how is "doing nothing" supposed to help with discoverability, ease > of updating the test driver, clarity, unbundling and the goals of Freja > Nordsiek? By the extra context from Karl Berry (context: Karl Berry is effectively an automake maintainer): I now gather this is about what would be reasonable to do for the Automake maintainer, not about what would be reasonable for someone doing Guile things -- there are still other things beside closing the patch that need to happen, but those aren't things to do as part of Automake. Best regards, Maxime Devos