Op 30-09-2023 om 15:17 schreef Christine Lemmer-Webber: > Haven't fully caught up on this thread, but as a side note I have a > mostly-finished implementation of a Wisp parser which takes a very > different approach than Arne's, and was more understandable to me > personally, a bit more functional and recursive-descent style. > > I could make it available if anyone is curious. > > Would love to see Wisp in Guile proper! I think I technically can't count as ‘curious’ here, as I don't think I'll actually read this other implementation, but I would be interested in it nonetheless (to potentially replace Arne's implementation later, once it's complete), because it sounds like you might have avoided the REPR (*) bug thing from Arne's implementation. (*) Extremely unlikely to be a problem in practice, but still a bug. Best regards, Maxime Devos.