Andy Wingo schreef op za 19-06-2021 om 22:20 [+0200]: > 5. Garbage collection. *We should re-use the host GC*. Although it > would be possible to manage a heap in linear memory, that has > retention problems due to cycles between the Guile heap and the JS > heap. I could be mistaken (and I haven't written any ECMAScript in a long time), but I believe ECMAScript doesn't have guardians, gc hooks, weak vectors and (key, value, key-value) weak hash tables. So, if we re-use the host GC, that would mean those GC things cannot be used right? In that case, it may be a good idea to raise an error at compile time if some code tries to use these anyways. (I've been using guardians and weak vectors lately.) Greetings, Maxime