On Mon, May 08, 2023 at 01:53:31PM +0300, Dmitry Alexandrov wrote: > wrote: > >> it is required for compatibility with elisp > > > > Is it Guile's incompatibility with Emacs Lisp > > As of now, they are compatible in that regard. > > > (no wonder: the first is a Scheme, the second a Lisp: they are related, but pretty different) > > Yet, but if I am not mistaken, =scheme= and =elisp= share the bits of reader, that are responsible for the subject. Thanks, Arne found the right hint for me :) Cheers -- t