On Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 06:25:55PM +0100, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote: > Can you write a Guile Scheme program which displays a bouncing ball? > > As an AI language model, I cannot create a full graphical program directly > within this text-based environment. However, I can provide you with an > example of a simple bouncing ball simulation using the Guile Scheme > programming language and the SDL2 (Simple DirectMedia Layer) library, which > is commonly used for creating graphical applications. > > To start, you'll need to have Guile and the Guile-SDL2 bindings installed. > The following instructions are for a Debian-based system: > > 1. Install Guile: > > csharp ^^^^^^ > > sudo apt-get install guile-2.2 [...] Did it literally write "csharp"? With some fantasy, I guess it is trying to evoke a root shell, but with some malice, I'd say Microsoft is sleazily touting some product of theirs. I'd apply Clarke's Razor:"A sufficiently advanced form of malice is not distinguishable from stupidity" ;-) Cheers -- t