* help needed with stderr redirection
@ 2022-10-21 23:29 Csepp
From: Csepp @ 2022-10-21 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

I have this short snippet of code for a Guix related utility script and
for the love of the Glowcloud it does not want to work.  I want to
filter stderr for certain lines and they are not being redirected.  When
running the full script from a shell, it correctly captures standard
out, but all the warnings and errors from the subprocess and/or its
children go directly to the terminal.

I looked in the Guix sources to see how others do it and found mention
of a possibly related bug:
Is that still relevant?  Because debuggs is just, khm, great, I don't
see any clear indication of what its status is.

(define (with-input-from-make thunk)
  (with-error-to-port
      (current-output-port)
    (lambda _