* Shared arrays
@ 2004-10-28  9:31 Mikael Djurfeldt
From: Mikael Djurfeldt @ 2004-10-28  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: djurfeldt, guile-devel

2004-10-27  Marius Vollmer  <marius.vollmer@uni-dortmund.de>

	First cut at integrating uniform vectors from srfi-4 with the rest
	of Guile.  This change replaces scm_tc7_byvect with a s8 uniform
	vector.  The plan is to gradually replace one type after the other
	until none is left and then to consider general cleanups and
	optimizations.

This is great.  Just one comment.  I do hope we'll keep the ability to
create shared arrays.  This is similar in spirit to list structures
and mutation-sharing substrings, and extremely useful.