* Webkit for guile
@ 2013-03-26  4:59 Chaos Eternal
From: Chaos Eternal @ 2013-03-26  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Just ask is there any efforts on porting webkit to guile?

* Re: Webkit for guile
@ 2013-03-26  5:54 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2013-03-26  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chaos Eternal; +Cc: guile-devel

On Tue, 2013-03-26 at 12:59 +0800, Chaos Eternal wrote:
> Just ask is there any efforts on porting webkit to guile?

Well, my TODO list is overflow (tail TODO > TODO)
Though it's an interesting/useful work, I'll see very happy to see any
hero to take it up.

* Re: Webkit for guile
@ 2013-03-26 12:22 ` Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2013-03-26 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chaos Eternal; +Cc: guile-devel

Chaos Eternal <chaoseternal@shlug.org> writes:
> Just ask is there any efforts on porting webkit to guile?

What do you mean exactly?  Do you mean to rewrite the webkit code in
Scheme?  Do you mean to add Guile as a supported scripting language?
Do you mean to create bindings to use webkit from Scheme code?

     Mark

* Re: Webkit for guile
@ 2013-03-26 13:20   ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2013-03-26 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)