From: Nala Ginrut <nalaginrut@gmail.com>
To: Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab@web.de>
Cc: Mark H Weaver <mhw@netris.org>, guile-devel <guile-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Wisp as shipped language in Guile?
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 01:28:47 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Arne!
Personally, I'd like to see many languages on Guile. But I prefer  maintain
mine, guile-lua-rebirth and a new shell language(undone) as an external
package.
GNU official project reviews contributions too strictly, it's good for the
quality and free software ethics, but too difficult for new contributors as
a compromise.
I will be happy to see if wisp accepted to be in Guile core. But if not,
it's not a big deal IMO, especially when we have Guix now.
What do you think?

Best regards

2017年8月11日 下午5:11,"Arne Babenhauserheide" <arne_bab@web.de>写道: