hi guys! I realized there're two problems in our shinning Guildhall. 1. When "http-download" calls "relative-uri", the first arg should be a string, say "srfi", but ("srfi"). 2. I can install single package perfectly, but if there're several dependencies, guildhall will throw a timeout. eg. guild hall install spells, the first dependency will be installed perfectly, but the second will give me a long time no response then timeout. So I changed the connection to keep-alive mode. And everything's OK now. A patch is attached.