Our inner Ecmascript(also named Javascript for a historical reason) has broken for a long time since tree-il has been updated. When I try to implement a small language with Guile, I found that current parse-tree-il doesn't need a list as its arg anymore. And I changed the same line in language/ecmascript/compile-tree-il.scm, then it works again! No matter how many people interested in the inner ecmascript there be, I like it and I wish it enhance more. Anyway, multi-language is an interesting feature for Guile. Here's the patch.