Hmm...I didn't think about this security issue. And even if we may do some verification in IR(say, CPS or lower level), it's insufficient to avoid security issue, since front-end implementation may use cross module function to mimic primitives for other languages. Now I think maybe front-end writer has to write their own sandbox with (ice-9 sandbox) if any necessary. :-) Best regards. 2017年4月17日 16:07,"Andy Wingo" 写道: > On Sat 15 Apr 2017 19:23, Nala Ginrut writes: > > > Could you please add #:from keyword to evil-in-sand box to indicate > > the language front-end? Don't forget there's multi-lang plan. :-) > > In theory yes, but I don't know how to make safe sandboxes in other > languages. ice-9 sandbox relies on the Scheme characteristic that the > only capabilities granted to a program are those that are in scope. > Other languages often have ambient capabilities -- like Bash for example > where there's no way to not provide the pipe ("|") operator. I think > adding other languages should be an exercise for the reader :) > > Andy >