* Interested in getting the GDB->Guile bindings updated to work with newer versions of guile
@ 2020-07-30 21:09 Daniel Tornabene
From: Daniel Tornabene @ 2020-07-30 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hey all, I've been slowly, in fits and starts, working on a cool security
project utilizing the GDB->Guile bindings, and it came to my attention this
week that guile-2.0 was removed from debian testing. As this is the only
version of guile that the bindings work with, I'd like to step up and help
get a patch together to solve whatever the bug is that's holding up newer
versions of guile from using these bindings.  I'm dropping this email here
as an announcement, I'll be happy to check git and see who exactly is has
been handling this and reach out individually if thats easier.  Thanks for
your work, and this API, I'm really excited to contribute the first
significant project that I know of to uses it to the guile community.