2015-06-22 20:32 GMT+02:00 Sjoerd van Leent : > Dear Andy, > > I am still busy with creating a proper assembler within Guile. The first > step was to be able to execute a page, which I have been able to create. > > If you are interested, I can put a git repository somewhere. > Hi, interestingly, I recently started a very similar project, and took the very same first step. However, it quickly turned out that going through the documentation of x86-64 is somewhat tedious, so the project lost its initial impetus. Perhaps it could be valuable or mutually motivating to join forces? My repo is available here: https://bitbucket.org/panicz/envy/src (the project uses an extension module from another project that is not contained in the repo, but can be easily obtained from https://bitbucket.org/panicz/slayer/src) Regards, M.