* SRFI 201 and 202: a reference implelmentation and an invitation to discussion
@ 2020-11-24  0:37 Panicz Maciej Godek
From: Panicz Maciej Godek @ 2020-11-24  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

A while ago I proposed a few SRFIs, in particular
https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-201, which provides extensions to core
bindings (define, lambda, let, let*, or)
https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-201, which extends SRFI 2 with the
capability of pattern matching

Recently, with a second draft, I have added their implementations for Guile
to SRFI repos:
https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-201/
https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-202/

I'd like to invite everyone to participate in the discussion, and if it
concludes well, to include the implementation with the distribution