Hi, A while ago I proposed a few SRFIs, in particular https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-201, which provides extensions to core bindings (define, lambda, let, let*, or) https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-201, which extends SRFI 2 with the capability of pattern matching Recently, with a second draft, I have added their implementations for Guile to SRFI repos: https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-201/ https://github.com/scheme-requests-for-implementation/srfi-202/ I'd like to invite everyone to participate in the discussion, and if it concludes well, to include the implementation with the distribution