Hi Le mar. 5 févr. 2019 à 18:17, Ludovic Courtès a écrit : > Hi, > > Amirouche Boubekki skribis: > > > What does it mean in practice? What are the tasks that must dealt with? > > Like I wrote, an immediate task is to write a Racket importer for Guix¹ > and to actually package things. > > Next, we could ensure the subset of these packages that use #r6rs can > also be used as Guile packages. However Chris noted that there are few > of them; most use #lang racket. > > Thus, the next idea is to have #lang racket in Guile, which is quite a > bit of work but probably doable. Challenge accepted :) And the converse: #lang guile in > Racket. > > There are probably other things that could be done, or variants on this > theme. > > Is that clearer? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > > ¹ > https://gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Invoking-guix-import.html >