Le lun. 4 févr. 2019 à 15:52, Ludovic Courtès a écrit : > Hello Mikael! > > Mikael Djurfeldt skribis: > > > It was a great experience and joy for me to meet some of you at FOSDEM > > 2019. Thank you all! > > Seconded, that was awesome! Meeting Guilers, both newcomers and > old-timers :-), was just great! > > > Everyone who works with Guile knows that it's crap and look with envy at > > projects like Chez and Racket, right? > [...] a couple of other people talked about this yesterday at FOSDEM, and we > agree that we must work on increasing the bandwidth with Racketeers. > What does it mean in practice? What are the tasks that must dealt with?