Le ven. 24 août 2018 à 14:19, Christopher Lemmer Webber < cwebber@dustycloud.org> a écrit : > Andy Wingo writes: > > > In this particular example, the JITted code runs about 3x faster than > > the interpreted code. The JIT doesn't do register allocation; not sure > > precisely how to do that. A future topic. For the moment I want to > > consolidate what we have and once it's all just magically working and > > everybody's programs are faster, we release Guile 3. > > This is great news! Very excited about Guile 3 over here! :) > > Same here! Thanks a lot for this updates. I abandonned my Chez scheme adventures somewhat thanks to those updates! Keep it steady and happy hacking!