On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 22:56, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Hi Ludovic, > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > > > Mark H Weaver skribis: > > > >> I've finished my updates to the NEWS file in preparation for the 2.2.5 > >> release. Feel free to reorganize, edit, or expand on the NEWS entries > >> as you think best. I believe that all of the relevant changes are > >> listed, anyway. > > > > Thanks a *lot* for all the preparation work, that made things really > > easy for me. > > Given the enormous amount of important work you've been doing on Guix, > and Andy's exciting work on the JIT compiler, it's entirely appropriate > for me to take care of most of the Guile stable release work. > Thank you to all of you for continuing to push Guile forward! It seems like interesting and rigorous developments are coming all the time now, and I also love how central it is in Guix. Best wishes, Neil