Hello everyone, I was trying to find something interesting to start contributing, and somehow landed on this thread. My interests are in data structures and algorithms. `vlist` implementation hasn't been done in C, right? Is this still required by the community? Any resources/examples material for newbies to start in C @guile? I have started using guile. Other tricks which devs have been using as part of their guile development would be helpful too. Thanks! On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Mark H Weaver wrote: > vlist -- Abhinav