* Goblins on Guile at FOSDEM: following along
@ 2022-02-06  1:38 Christine Lemmer-Webber
From: Christine Lemmer-Webber @ 2022-02-06  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hello!  I'm giving a talk tomorrow (or maybe "today" already in the
target timezone) on Spritely Goblins on Guile.  You can follow along by
checking out the repo here:

  https://gitlab.com/spritely/guile-goblins

I plan on getting out a release which will be installable by Guix proper
Real Soon Now.

Anyway, time for me to go to sleep so I can wake up Very Early For
FOSDEM since I'm living on the other side of the pond.  See (many of)
you tomorrow!

* Re: Goblins on Guile at FOSDEM: following along
@ 2022-02-06  3:27 ` Blake Shaw
From: Blake Shaw @ 2022-02-06  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christine Lemmer-Webber; +Cc: guile-devel