Hi Christine! This is great! Unfortunately due to existing commitments I might miss it, will it be recorded? I'm actually planning to reach out to you as I'm doing an A/V video mapping installation in Singapore this summer that requires networked user interaction and figured it might be small enough for an early use case for Goblins, as I'm hoping to create the installation in C + Guile. So crossing my fingers i won't miss out on this presentation! Best, Blake On Sun, Feb 6, 2022, 09:12 Christine Lemmer-Webber wrote: > Hello! I'm giving a talk tomorrow (or maybe "today" already in the > target timezone) on Spritely Goblins on Guile. You can follow along by > checking out the repo here: > > https://gitlab.com/spritely/guile-goblins > > I plan on getting out a release which will be installable by Guix proper > Real Soon Now. > > Anyway, time for me to go to sleep so I can wake up Very Early For > FOSDEM since I'm living on the other side of the pond. See (many of) > you tomorrow! > >