Sorry about that. I have limited resources and am restricted to using free services. Here is a link to GitHub, I don't know if that is any better ... probably. GitHub seems far better organised than Google. https://github.com/IanANGrant/red-october/raw/master/thunder.pdf Ian On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Mike Gerwitz wrote: > > To use Google Drive to store a document requires running some nonfree > > software (written in Javascript). Try using it with JS disabled > > and you'll see. I tried to fetch that URL and got nothing but > > some Javascript code, and was unable to figure out how to access > > the PDF. > > After some trial-and-error, I was able to determine from the served JS that > this is the URL to download the PDF: > > > https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9MgWvi9mywhblFxZTA4R1VDdlBSSW5aWENjZEZ0OXA5RTZJ > > (It will perform a redirect.) > > Not that this solves the problem, but will at least allow others to view > the > document in the meantime. > > -- > Mike Gerwitz > Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer > http://mikegerwitz.com > FSF Member #5804 | GPG Key ID: 0x8EE30EAB >