Hi, > I've personally started on this effort yesterday, writing about error > handling in Guile. > > https://vijaymarupudi.com/blog/2022-02-13-error-handling-in-guile.html > > I've finally read your post It's nice that it clears the distinction between old forms and new ones I'd like to have continuable exceptions covered, though Those are the main departure of Guile from more widespread exception handling solutions and as far as I can tell something similar is available only in Common Lisp so drawing experience/intuition from other languages is more difficult/rare