Il giorno lun 14 feb 2022 alle ore 18:01 Vijay Marupudi < vijay@vijaymarupudi.com> ha scritto: > > Is there any interest/possibility to have such a cookbook hosted > > within the Guile official documentation (as it is for Guix) ? > > I personally think that a Cookbook should be an independent effort, with > links from the Guile Manual if possible. This would lighten the load on > the maintainers, and allow for quicker collaboration. > but then the discoverability of the cookbook would be diminished 🙁 > I've personally started on this effort yesterday, writing about error > handling in Guile. > > https://vijaymarupudi.com/blog/2022-02-13-error-handling-in-guile.html > > I'd be happy to create a website compiling everything together, but the > hard part is writing and finding the tutorials. > First: thank you so much for this write up about the new exception framework ! I couldn't come around and read it yet but this has been sorely missing until now ! As for you creating a web site, I'd prefer such a website to be a communitarian effort, rather than depend on a single person Maybe a wiki on Gitlab could do and it could have several mantainers ? I'd be happy to be one This is a test by me https://gitlab.com/humanitiesNerd/guilecookbook/-/wikis/read-a-file I could add a page with a collection of the tutorials you indicated, better yet if you would do that yourself 🙂 It's pretty dry now but it's also pretty young 🙂 Maybe it can grow, given some time 🙂