Il giorno mer 16 feb 2022 alle ore 10:54 Neil Jerram ha scritto: > > > > > As for you creating a web site, I'd prefer such a website to be a > communitarian effort, rather than depend on a single person > > > > Maybe a wiki on Gitlab could do and it could have several mantainers ? > > I'd be happy to be one > > Yes, definitely feels right to crowd-source this, instead of having it > centralized in the core Guile repo. > > It feels to me that with the right structure in place, people will > readily come and contribute the detailed material to it. So it's > worth spending a little time to decide the right structure. > Have you any suggestion about a structure you would deem appropriate ?