From: Felix Thibault <fthibault1969@gmail.com>
To: guile-devel@gnu.org
Subject: SRFI-204 (Current version of Alex Shinn's pattern matcher, with some mods for R6RS, etc.)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 03:15:01 -0500

Hello!
I am the author of SRFI-204 and Guile is one of the implementations I
used to test it. If anyone has any feedback you can subscribe to the
mailing list at https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-204/ . I think
finalization will be coming soon (not right now, I just submitted a
new draft).
Thank you very much-
Felix Thibault