* repo with inline handling code
@ 2020-02-12 18:42 Stefan Israelsson Tampe
From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe @ 2020-02-12 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User, guile-devel

Hi,

Here is a repository for enabling or hindering aggressive inlining of
guile-3.0 code. We may use it for discussions of how one could do these
things. Perhaps wingo will change the compiler, but I got the instruction
to code around it and this tool is what I ended up with.

https://gitlab.com/tampe/guile-inline

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-12 18:42 UTC | newest]