I would like to hijack the python2/3 community over to guile. A first step is a parser, it is ontop of guile-log so you might disslike it, but that can be changed later. I do need to develop the guile-log parser framework further so it is logical to use it because of that. This means that currently none but me probably can use it atm but that will change. I'm very pleased with how the functional parser framework works. Currently it is in hefty development and I can't parse much python code, but that will change soon. https://gitorious.org/python-on-guile Stay tuned! /Stefan