Ok! I Updated the homepage with a link to guile syntax parse I put it on the tools section at the bottom! Pleas do a sanity check that I did this correctly. This was my first step to edit that repo. /Stefan On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Stefan, > > Stefan Israelsson Tampe skribis: > > > I have a few things I would like to do first but maybe after this > weekend I > > will > > make the linkage! > > Please add it to gnu-guile-projects.html (under template/ first, as Andy > mentioned), and using the same format as other entries there. > > Thanks! > > Ludo’. > > >