Hi all, after a ton of hacking I'm pleased to release guile-log v 0.4.0. It sports plenty of new features and some are, NEWS: ===== * Fast threadsafe vhash version of the assoc variable binding system * Functional Dynamic Functions * Functional Hash implementation using vhashes * Program flow dynamic varible analytics * An iso prolog implementation * Delimeted continuations * A catch and throw system This software is usable but because I'm basically the sole user, it's alpha. This version is interesting because it has a fairly complit iso-prolog langauge with an interpreter that you can use with ,L prolog Ramaining things on the TODO: ======================= * Multithreading * GC of prolog variables * Streams of data - be able to gc the tail of a stream e.g. * Tabling or memoizations * Debugging facilitiess * cyclic datastructures * Better documentation For documentation you can read http://c-lambda.se/guile-log/index.html#Top And the sources are at, https://gitorious.org/gule-log And finally, the most important, Happy Hacking!